Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I know, okay? I know!

I know. I know. I know! I know already, okay? I KNOW!!! I haven't posted since June! Shame on me! Do you want to hear what I have to say, or what? Good. Shut up and listen. I SAID SHUTUP! Thank you. :)

I moved. I moved from my beautiful house in California to this. I was loving it here, at our house in Poulsbo, on the beach. But today I miss California more then ever. I don't know why...well, okay, that's not true.

Mainly, I miss our cats. Really bad. Those awful people "own" them, but they're really ours at heart. So is that house. So is my awesome pink and brown bedroom which is probably white now. I really want to go back! I want to sit by the fire on stormy days! I want to tend my old garden on sunny spring days! I want to climb Mother Moss, an old mossy, olive tree. I want to swing on our swing set, and I want to rollerblade down my driveway. I want to sleep in my big room at night, and in the morning, I want to make my old bunk bed and go downstairs for breakfast. I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment